- Open an elevated command prompt
- Put the TS on install mode by running change user /install
- Run the program installer Setup.exe as usual
- Choose custom install, ensure none of the components are on "Install on First Use" option. Select either "Run from My Computer" or "Not Available".
- Upon successful installation, run change user /execute
Monday, January 16, 2012
Install Office 2007 on Terminal Server/Session Host
If you want to install Office 2007 on a Terminal Server, you have to perform the installation in the following sequence: